Thursday, April 22, 2010

Class Notes 4/21 - paper presentations

**Wednesday is the final day for blogs @ noon!!**


Presentations:
Amy - nature, returning to a hiking trail, hears a tree falling. very poetic.....instant oblivion..."last best gift" Amy I liked your paper a lot. It was personal and beautiful.
Adam - It was hard to follow since I've never read the book, but I think it is so cool that you were inspired by outside reading. By taking what we've talked about in class and finding where it applies outside of assignments is key.
Mick - It is nice we have a class that allows us to be inspired and encourages us to follow our notions. I think Mick, that you are working on a whole other level. I like your poetry. I also really appreciate the message. I saw an awful video of baby chicks being de-beaked...alive! I will forever eat free range natural local chicken. 'disturbing to write and live'
Pat - creative and relateable, I like the idea of life as fiction and the artist component and the relationship of you and your dad paired with Arjuna and Krishna
Victoria - literature as music, and visiting past courses, I can't wait to hear some of your paper. It reminds me of literature as an epiphany, if it is the music...perhaps in the reeds....or something.

For Friday
Zuzu
Erin
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment